Memorial and Tribute Gifts
Making a Memorial or Tribute gift to Moody is a special way to honor loved ones, including family, friends, classmates, ministry leaders, or mentors, while supporting the important Kingdom work of the Moody Bible Institute.
HOW IT WORKS
You make a gift to Moody and include:
- Identify whether it is a Memorial Gift or a Tribute Gift.
Name of the person you are remembering or honoring with your gift.
- If it is a Memorial Gift, provide contact information for the family contact to mail the Memorial card to.
- If it is a Tribute Gift, provide contact information for the individual to mail the Tribute card to.
- Name and address of the donor giving the Memorial or Tribute gift.
- Moody processes your gift and sends the identified contact for the honoree, a grateful acknowledgment of the gift with verses of encouragement, if provided. It acknowledges the gift, but does not disclose the amount of the gift, nor its designation. Please clearly provide the name and address of the person you wish to receive this card.
- Your gift furthers the ministries of Moody and associates your honoree through Moody's active ministries.
- You can direct your gift to a specific ministry or purpose at the Institute.
To learn more about partnering with Moody through Memorial or Tribute gift, please contact us. We would be happy to assist you and answer your questions.